Moderator application by zlinker Vote
Moderator application by zlinker Vote
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» NEW SERVER
Moderator application by zlinker Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:55 pm by Nick12

» IF ANYONE SEE THIS! I
Moderator application by zlinker Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:55 pm by Nick12

» GUYS Im NOT QUITING NOW:)
Moderator application by zlinker Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:46 pm by godman

» were are you from?
Moderator application by zlinker Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:45 pm by johnily

» DEVOUER!!!!
Moderator application by zlinker Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:35 pm by risk235

» Boehmerscape Beta
Moderator application by zlinker Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:25 pm by risk235

» when will server be online?
Moderator application by zlinker Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:13 pm by risk235

» NEW SERVER!!!!
Moderator application by zlinker Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:19 am by twistedwheel

» VPS CRASH!!!
Moderator application by zlinker Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:27 pm by Caleb07

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Moderator application by zlinker

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zlinker

Moderator application by zlinker Empty
PostSubject: Moderator application by zlinker   Moderator application by zlinker Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:03 pm

What's my name?: Viktor "zlinker" Bengtsson

How old are you?: I'm 15 years old (1995)

What would you do to help the server?: I'll do my best to help the server. Send the download link and some information to my friends who play RSPS (RuneScape Private Server). So the server become more popular. I like to help people and I think that I almost can the server inside and outside now. I would also tell you some good ideas who would help the server alot.

Will you donate?: Ofcource I'll donate, give me a reason why I shouldn't? Help the server so it can stay longer, that is one thing I don't say no to.

Why should you become a mod?: I think that you should choose me because I'm always happy when I play the game that I enjoy so much, and that's really important if you ask me.

Any experience?: I've been playing RSPS since 1.5 years ago. It started when I was tired on the real Runescape so I was thinking that I should try something new, and I'm really happy that I did. First time I was a mod was when I bought it on a server which name I can't remember. I can't say that I was a good mod the first time, Alot of "admin abuse" and so on. The second time I was mod was on one of the best server I ever played on and I was deserve it. I was always helping people and was mature agianst everyone on the server. I was the best mod the server ever had, so they gave me admin. I was playing like 2-5hrs a day, but then the server just went offline and it never came up agian. No one knows why, not even today. That's all experience i have.

Some information about my self: Like I said, I'm 15 years old and I live in sweden. I like to hang out with my friends and when I'm not with my friends, I'm uasully sitting and playing computer. Most of the I sit, I play RSPS, but sometimes I play the game counterstrike which I'm really good at.

If you have any questions, feel free to add me ingame och send a PM to me on the website.
Ingame nick: "zlinker"

Kisses and hugs,
Viktor "zlinker" Bengtsson
Back to top Go down
Darathath
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application by zlinker   Moderator application by zlinker Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:15 am

Nice application dude:D I will really consider it and consult my fellow staff, but for now he spots are pretty full, so just hang in there buddy Very Happy

Regards
Darathath
Back to top Go down
zlinker

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application by zlinker   Moderator application by zlinker Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:58 pm

Darathath wrote:
Nice application dude:D I will really consider it and consult my fellow staff, but for now he spots are pretty full, so just hang in there buddy Very Happy

Regards
Darathath

I'm glad that you liked it! Sounds greate mate.
Back to top Go down
Caleb07
Caleb07

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application by zlinker   Moderator application by zlinker Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:18 pm

umm i just like to say you joined the forums yesterday and dont you think thats a little to soon to be asking for mod?
Back to top Go down
Darathath
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application by zlinker   Moderator application by zlinker Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:22 pm

Caleb07 wrote:
umm i just like to say you joined the forums yesterday and dont you think thats a little to soon to be asking for mod?

agreed, yet don't you think that one of the main reasons that people join these kinds of servers is because there is a chance at getting the staff spot? He is just securing his place before any one else Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caleb07
Caleb07

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application by zlinker   Moderator application by zlinker Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:59 pm

true that true that, one problem with that though can we trust him?
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application by zlinker   Moderator application by zlinker Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:39 pm

never seen the kid personally.
Back to top Go down
zlinker

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application by zlinker   Moderator application by zlinker Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:47 am

Caleb07 wrote:
true that true that, one problem with that though can we trust him?

Give me a reason why you shouldn't trust me? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application by zlinker   Moderator application by zlinker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator application by zlinker
Page 1 of 1