Calebs mod app. Vote
Calebs mod app. Vote
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» NEW SERVER
Calebs mod app. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:55 pm by Nick12

» IF ANYONE SEE THIS! I
Calebs mod app. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:55 pm by Nick12

» GUYS Im NOT QUITING NOW:)
Calebs mod app. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:46 pm by godman

» were are you from?
Calebs mod app. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:45 pm by johnily

» DEVOUER!!!!
Calebs mod app. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:35 pm by risk235

» Boehmerscape Beta
Calebs mod app. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:25 pm by risk235

» when will server be online?
Calebs mod app. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:13 pm by risk235

» NEW SERVER!!!!
Calebs mod app. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:19 am by twistedwheel

» VPS CRASH!!!
Calebs mod app. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:27 pm by Caleb07

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Calebs mod app.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caleb07
Caleb07

Calebs mod app. Empty
PostSubject: Calebs mod app.   Calebs mod app. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:29 pm

Hey everyone its caleb07 must of you know me! im cousing with technique and friends to all Surprised i would like you all to seriously conseder me bieng mod becuase of the following Smile

whats my name?- Caleb07

how old are you?-13 (1997)

what would you do to help server?- honestly i would help the server by argonizing groups to get more people, and more advertising. and also help all new players to get comfortable, get to know the server better and to get them to stay on the surver.

Will You Donate?-I will try to donate as much as i can hoppefully i will be able to. i really like this server and would like to keep it running. Surprised

why should you be mod-im generous to people and have all respect for lower levels. i dont cheat and help out my friends with spawned items and fell like the time ive been on this server ive been a great player but thats your opinion.

any experience -ive had decent expirence and im not going to lie like everyone ive been admin on two servers one was my friends and one was a server with somewhat 30 players on it. ive been mod 3-4 times (counting the two servers i was talking about) and also two other whos had at least 50 online at all time and like 20 on the other.

All can contact me at either cneller97@gmail.com or on skype my username is caleb.neller!! i wanna get in for the open mods slots availive and i want to say sorry for anything ive done oon the server!!!! this is all true info and im not going to be a jerk and say that ive owned 3 servers and codded 2 becuase if i honestly did that then i wouldnt be running for mod here =p please consederd voting for me Smile
Back to top Go down

Calebs mod app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Mod/Admin Applications-
Jump to: