Technique for Mod. Vote
Technique for Mod. Vote
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» NEW SERVER
Technique for Mod. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:55 pm by Nick12

» IF ANYONE SEE THIS! I
Technique for Mod. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:55 pm by Nick12

» GUYS Im NOT QUITING NOW:)
Technique for Mod. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:46 pm by godman

» were are you from?
Technique for Mod. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:45 pm by johnily

» DEVOUER!!!!
Technique for Mod. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:35 pm by risk235

» Boehmerscape Beta
Technique for Mod. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:25 pm by risk235

» when will server be online?
Technique for Mod. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:13 pm by risk235

» NEW SERVER!!!!
Technique for Mod. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:19 am by twistedwheel

» VPS CRASH!!!
Technique for Mod. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:27 pm by Caleb07

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Technique for Mod.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter
Hunter

Technique for Mod. Empty
PostSubject: Technique for Mod.   Technique for Mod. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:34 pm

Hey guys, it's Hunter. Most of you know me due to the fact i'm like the only pure on the server, but anyways, i'm going to try and get Mod. Very Happy Wish me luck.

whats my name?- Hunter
how old are you- 14

what would you do to help server?- Personally, I like to just hangout and help new people when they have questions, also I will be kind to the whole environment and treat them all with respect. I won't abuse my powers and I promise to stay loyal to the community. Speaking of community, I will NOT ruin it by giving out items and stacking other players. I'm friendly all the time, however some people don't like my style of joking, if so just tell me and i'll be fine with it. Back to the subject, if anyone would ever have a question, I would gladly help them. Well that's about all here. Very Happy

Will You Donate- I have some money, but i'm trying to get my mom to put some on a paypal for me, if she does, I will GLADLY donate $5 monthly, or if i'm feeling generous, maybe more.

why should you be mod- Because i'm friendly, I like to have fun, and I think i'd be a big help to th server and it's players.

any experience - I'm not going to sit and type this to lie to you and say I have owned a server, however, I have Co-Owned 2, consisting of ClickScape(2006-2007 R.I.P.) and Pur3zscape(2008-current.) I have been admin many times I'm guessing around 15-20 on many servers and enjoyed helping the environment. Last but not least, Mod. My favorite staff position. I like being Mod because i'm respected, however i'm just like you guys because i'm not stacked with items. I enjoy the position because I always get questions aimed towards me and I get to help. I have been mod countless times, and i LOVE it. Well thanks guys for reading this.

Extra info- I am VERY dedicated and I love the community. If i'm not able to get on/grounded, i'll be active on the forums from school, and will still be on a LOT from being at friends. Last but not least, I will always post very detailed guides upon requests that can comply to all players of all skill. Well, thanks again for reading my app, and please vote for me! I'll help a lot. Thank you all!<3

Back to top Go down
teebag
Admin
Admin
teebag

Technique for Mod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technique for Mod.   Technique for Mod. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:54 pm

eh i think there are 2 many mods atm
Back to top Go down
https://devoureronline.forummotion.com
Hunter
Hunter

Technique for Mod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technique for Mod.   Technique for Mod. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:57 pm

theres like 1, Sad you know ily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Technique for Mod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technique for Mod.   Technique for Mod. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Technique for Mod.
Page 1 of 1